ad: Mountaingoat-1

WILLIAM M. PASTERNAK WA6ITF (SK) 1942-2015 - Amateur Radio Newsline

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Jun 12, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KB7TBT

KB7TBT Ham Member QRZ Page

Posted By Kelly Lenhert

Last night our family lost a dear loved one. Bill Pasternak your legacy will live on in our family. Bill passed away peacefully with Steven, myself, and our four children by his side along with Dave Booth . We gathered around him in prayer and he passed away while we were praying. He had our promise that we would always watch over Sharon. I know he always watched over us and somehow will from heaven above.

WA6ITF/SK de KB7TBT 73 ..

2. AA2RR

AA2RR Ham Member QRZ Page

Beyond the ham community...all humanity has lost a great person.

RIP Bill.

3. EI9JU

EI9JU Ham Member QRZ Page

4. WE7T

WE7T Ham Member QRZ Page

R.I.P. Bill....your family and friends will be in our thoughts and prayers. 73

5. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder QRZ HQ Staff QRZ Page

I'd like to offer my personal condolences to the family on both my behalf and that of QRZ.

Bill was always a friend to QRZ as he was to the entire ham radio community.

We salute his memory with kind regards and are thankful for his many years of tireless service.

Rest in peace, old friend.

-fred

6. N6YW

N6YW Ham Member QRZ Page

R.I.P. William, your friendship and commitment to the fraternity of radio will be sorely missed.
    Always a gentleman and possessing a willingness to further the enrichment of Amateur Radio
    on a level all of his own.
    73 de N6YW

7. KK4VRE

KK4VRE Ham Member QRZ Page

Rest in peace sir, the either now has all of you. You were extremely lucky to pass in the gathering of your closest loved ones.

8. KC9YTV

KC9YTV Ham Member QRZ Page

God Bless him and the family.. 73s

9. W0ERE

W0ERE Ham Member QRZ Page

Bill Pasternak.

A real man with lots of love and concern for people. A name that will never be forgotten with amateur radio

10. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

rip Mr. Pasternak thank you for all the great work.
    73 & 88 to his family and many friends.
    Robert

11. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Amazing devotion to ham radio over decades with his news production. He leaves big shoes to fill.

12. PA5COR

PA5COR Ham Member QRZ Page

R.I.P. Bill, a good man passed away surrounded by his loved ones.

13. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Always the enthusiast for all things 'ham'--infectious and upbeat.

And a pro all the way.

Already missed.

Chip W1YW

14. WW7F

WW7F Guest

RIP Bill,Thanks for your decades of contribution to this hobby,may you always be remembered and never forgotten , was a bit of a shock to hear of his passing, but glad for him he has friends and family with him when he departed from this world to the next one, You will be missed by many people,Newsline was a regular Friday event to listen to. Thanks for all your time and effort given to this hobby.73 and RIP,Michelle

15. K8RC

K8RC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

73 OM WA6ITF/SK DE K8RC