ZY0T

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by PA3GVI, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. PA3GVI

PA3GVI Ham Member QRZ Page

I was happy to make one contact with this, for me, new DXCC.
    I did send the card to the manager but no reply.
    When asked about it via e-mail he answered that no card had been received so far.In May I did send it again with the necesarry $$ and again send an e-mail last week with same result.
    He sugested I would send it registered, something which was never necesarry so far with other dx-peditions.
    If I wanto receive the card I believe there is really no other option but I wonder if anyone else had the same problem?

73, Rob/PA3GVI

http://www.sitekreator.com/pa3gvi

2. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

If you do send it that way ask confirmation of delevery (Return Receipt Requested) that way you will be sure that they received it the cost is a little higher but worth it. I only do this if it is one I really want and the person has a lot of mail stolen at post office for cash and IRC's some countries are that way.

3. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Go to there web site and under that call and all you have to do is email them and give info on QSO and they will send a card you do not have to send one read what they say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.