ad: Amateur-1

For Sale ZM-3/U Capacitance Bridge

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4RMP, Apr 28, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. W4RMP

W4RMP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a US Army Signal Corps ZM-3/U Capacitor Analyzer / Capacitance Bridge that I purchased from surplus over 40 years ago. It is in surprisingly good condition for it's age. It worked when I last powered it up but that was 30 plus years ago.

It is complete and has not been cannibalized or butchered in any way. Needs a good home and a good cleaning.

It's yours for FREE if you are willing to pick it up in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. I will ship it if you pay actual shipping cost to your QTH in US only.

2. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

I will gladly pay the shipping to have this if it is still available. Let me know how much, and what payment method works for you. Email good here on the Zed, or post reply.

Thanks, Glenn

3. W4RMP

It's pretty heavy. I'll have to pack it in a box and get a weight. Is you address on QRZ where you want it shipped?

I'll take paypal for the shipping costs.

4. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Paypal is good, just need to know where to send it. Address on the Zed is good. Make sure you figure in your "handling fee" so you don't get shortchanged in any way.

Thanks

5. W4RMP

Do you by any chance have a business address where I can ship it. Ups and fedex both charge extra to deliver to residential addresses.
    We can move this dialogue off of the forum. Reply to my call @ weblinfarm dot net.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.