For Sale ZLP DigiMaster Digital Interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0GKC, Dec 10, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K0GKC

K0GKC Ham Member QRZ Page

Digi Master Pro SC: Here 2 new Digital Interface small and compact units they come ready to go with cables attached and can be used with any 6 pin Data Socket.They are perfect for weak signal operation with a noise figure of-93db far superior to tigerlink usb which is rated at -71db. Easy to change pins if you should by a different radio. these are set up for yaseu radios . See Reviews on eham under zlp mini pro sc. They are shipped from the UK for $90.00 plus shipping. These 2 can be had for $85.00 Each $5.00 Each. shipping and handling via usps priorty mail. From Zip Code 89031 Las Vegas,nv I can take pay pal or personal check and will be shipped when check clears with tracking #. Thanks for looking at my listing .73 gene k0gkc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    K8TDN likes this.
  2. K8TDN

K8TDN Subscriber QRZ Page

Want to buy one

3. K0GKC

Very Good Terry: I will get it shipped tomorrow and send you tracking # Thank you and have a vrry nice xmas 73 gene I assume you are good in QRZ tamarack blvd,Columbus,OH

4. K0OE

K0OE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Greetings Gene,
    I will buy one if still available.
    Bruce k0oe

5. K0GKC

I do have 1 more left bruce if you want to use paypal my acct is as follows: k0gkc@centurylink.net Send me your address and if you use paypal let me know when it goes thru. I will mail out and send you tracking #.I use usps priorty mail thanks genek0gkc

6. K8TDN

K8TDN Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes good on QRZ

7. K0GKC

I don't see you amateur call sign bruce

8. K0OE

K0OE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Gene, It is k0oe I will PM you at your QRZ email address. Bruce

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.