ZL8X QSL

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WA8UEG, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

Same message I got before and I did not have option to donate or than click on the donations appreciated button and then I did make a donation this time. Is that what you did?

I would like to get my 5 QSL's or LOTW confirmation.

Your ZL8X QSL card(s) will be sent to following address:
    Leroy S Wignot

Carmel, IN 46032
    United States

Here you find more information how to make a donation to the ZL8X DXpedition:

How To Help

2. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, that should work. Just make sure your donation was the amount they requested. I See your in Carmel, I lived in the Woodgate addtion in Carmel for 10 years before moving to PA. Still a Colts and Pacers fan!

3. WA4OTD

Know it well, we looked in Woodgate and ended up on the west side of Carmel just off Springmill road. We've lived here about 10 years.

Colts and Pacers are good teams. I enjoy going, but too expensive for me unless I get free tickets!

4. WA8UEG

I was lucky, company had Indy 500, brickyard 400, Pacer tickets (behind the Pacer bench) and 14 Colt tickets so made all of the Colts games, most of the Pacer games and took customers to the Indy, Brickyard races.

5. WA4OTD

Very nice! As engineer I don't too many opportunities, but when I was with RCA/Thomson we had a Colts suite so that was nice couple times a year. And we sponsored the tennis tournament which was great.

6. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

It said on there on there website that donations made before 12/30-31/10 I think would be uploaded the 1st of Jan don't know if that was cutoff date for LoTW for now or not?

7. WA4OTD

Not that I'm obsessive compulsive on LOTW, but it just showed up in the past few hours for 97 in LOTW. :D

8. WA8UEG

Great, congrats.

9. KR2D

KR2D Ham Member QRZ Page

My paper QSL arrived in today's mail!

10. WA8UEG

Received mine today also, very nice card!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.