For Sale Zero-Five Flagpole vertical

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BPS, Jul 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K9BPS

K9BPS Ham Member QRZ Page

8FB5E075-9729-4835-9680-66627D82F12D.jpeg 57A15256-C4EF-46E6-ADC5-E4AEFE0EDF40.jpeg Getting out of the hobby. selling my Zero Five Flagpole HF vertical antenna. Roughly 3 yrs old. In great shape although the little brass ball on the top is missing. In no way affects performance. 80m-10m. Requires use of an antenna tuner. Per the manufacturer it will work on 6m "if you have a tuner that will tune it". It worked on 6m with my MFJ tuner before I sold my gear. I have the rope and flag in unopened package and the bolts for the base. Everything is disassembled now and ready for pickup. I really don't want to ship it but if you're serious and pay the packing and shipping, I'll do it. I'm willing to drive an hour or so from Green Bay WI to meet you. pay pal is ok if you are insistent on shipping, otherwise cash is fine. $799 plus shipping new, I am asking $375. contact via QRZ address (call sign at mail dot com) and I will pass along my phone number

manufacturer website: https://zerofive-antennas.com/produ...-performance-commercial-duty-flagpole-antenna

NH7RO, K0PV, WQ6N and 2 others like this.
  2. N0HR

N0HR Ham Member QRZ Page

Why does your flagpole have support guy-lines? I don't see that in the flagpole models sold by ZeroFive? Did you think that it needed it and added them or is this a different model?

Pat

WM5J likes this.
  3. K9BPS

K9BPS Ham Member QRZ Page

I didn’t have time to pour the concrete base that the manufacturer recommends so I bolted a plate with a pipe in the center of it to the bottom of the antenna and dropped that down in the ground. Since that wasn’t as stable as a concrete slab, I chose to put guy ropes.

If you follow Zero Five’s recommendation and pour the concrete base, I have no doubt that it would be fine without the guy ropes.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.