For Sale Zero Five Flagpole HF vertical

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BPS, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:16 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K9BPS

K9BPS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my Zero Five Flagpole HF vertical. 30ft tall. I've had it 2.5 years and worked local and dx on everything but 60m (because I didn't try 60m). It does 80m-10m, does require a tuner. Per the manufacturer, it'll do 6m "if you have a tuner that'll tune 6m". I made a few FT8 contacts on 6m with it to see. It's rated for 1500w although I never came close to that. In excellent shape. I still have the brand new flag for it and anchor bolts. price is $450 cash. will not ship but am willing to meet a reasonable distance for gas money. If you come to my QTH to pick it up, you can have the ground radials and ground ring.

here's the zero five website: https://zerofive-antennas.com/produ...-performance-commercial-duty-flagpole-antenna

I’d also be interested in working a trade for a Stihl MS460 or MS660 chainsaw in good shape

Attached Files:

2. K9BPS

Please contact at call sign at mail.com (same as my qrz)

3. KD9HRB

KD9HRB Ham Member QRZ Page

I want it, Wife says no. I'm in Wisconsin by Madison. Is that a gmail ? Link on profile isn't working. Hoping for some divine intervention soon.
    Rob

4. K9BPS

Rob, I sent you an email with my phone number

5. K9BPS

I’m sure she’d like an antenna for Mother’s Day

KC3KWA likes this.
  6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.