YT1CS current e-mail address..

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WB1EAD, Nov 22, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB1EAD

WB1EAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hellow fellow DXers..ran into a small but important to me e-mail snafu..went to contact Miki YT1CS by e-mail but the e-mail shown on QRZ comes flying back..undeliverable..I do have his "old" e-mail addresses two of them so I suppose I cud go with those..thought I'd ask here first in case someone knows him or has corresponded lately..just in case it doesn't pan out..does anyone know of his operation as BT4ARDF and when did that occur..? tnx guys & gals 73 de DAVE WB1EAD

2. K7GQ

K7GQ Subscriber QRZ Page

It appears that he was one of a number of guest operators in October 2000 at the ARDF championships. Looking for a QSL?

3. WB1EAD

Tnx Harry..yes I'm aware he probably was one of many allowed to operate there in China in the ARDF..a local here was wondering for specifics as his log indicates a contact in late '99 as BT4ARDF on 10mtrs CW and all he or I can find is Mikis name as this operation..I'm gonna try the other two e-mail addresses for him..yt1cs@ptt.yu or casablanca@ptt.yu..the e-mail listed on this site no workie..THANK YOU 73 de DAVE WB1EAD

4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

5. WB1EAD

Well all 3 e-mails done bounced back..kinda a waste of time..AJ4GQ.?.what are you saying here.?..not sure if I can decipher ur @YT1CS...huh.?
    anyhoo tnx ! 73 de DAVE WB1EAD..I guess there's always snail mail....

6. AJ4GQ

@WB1EAD - Now do you understand?

7. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've had people try that @KP4SX with me and it has never worked. Just saying...

8. AJ4GQ

Please check your Account Alert Preferences. The first five boxes should be checked.