ad: MyersEng-1

YouTube and Me

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K8CPA, Mar 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

2. W2NAP

W2NAP Ham Member QRZ Page

oh look, can't get any support from anyone on youtube so you got to come crying here?

fact is you are one nasty person. you called Jerry Ott a "jewboy" you have used the "n" word referring to blacks, and you even went as far as wishing a young girl to get cancer.

you are a sick sick man chuck. and quit claiming to be "christian"

3. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I didn't watch the video all the way through, where did he say these things? If so he does not belong on QRZ.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I made it to 6:08 and couldn't take another second, especially with the "Donations Options - $10 Monthly" staring me in the face. What a blatant attempt to simply try to draw in new subscribers. I couldn't take another second of you driving your "trucker game" rambling on endlessly about some guy you think dissed you on the internet. At least if you're going to troll for donations/subscriptions to your YouTube channel, learn how to make a video people might want to watch.

First the "Twin Cities FOO" thread this morning and now this.

Sorry but I'm just calling it as I see it based on watching more than 50% of your video.

Dave
    W7UUU

video.PNG

N7ANN and K1OIK like this.
  5. WE7BBQ

WE7BBQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Can someone please provide some crying towels.....WE7BBQ

K1OIK likes this.
  6. W2NAP

W2NAP Ham Member QRZ Page

he has done it in the past. just start googling and you will find the stuff. I won't post direct links as it contains very nasty stuff

7. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I didn't find what you allege

W7UUU likes this.
  8. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Nothing in the first 6 minutes 8 seconds. I couldn't stand to watch it any longer than that.

Dave
    W7UUU

K1OIK likes this.
  9. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

With all due respect Burt, you must not have looked very hard. In spite of not wanting to (like a moth to a flame I was drawn) I did plug his callsign into google and on the first page of results were some pretty gross utterances from him. Hint: add the name Karol to your search.

10. W7UUU

Yeah - same results here. I don't think this chap has all his tacos on his combo plate. NASTY websites found in doing searches for his call.

Dave
    W7UUU

N7ANN, K4YND and WR2E like this.