Youth Roll call

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KM4SII, Sep 14, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KM4SII

KM4SII Ham Member QRZ Page

You are in my log.... I am a little behind on my QSLing, but I will try to send one out in a few days.... My card is not very impressive, just a cheap one off of the web. I am going to order some better ones when I get the chance.

73 de KM4SII

2. KM4SII

I forgot to add that the net is on Saturdays.

3. KG5HVO

KG5HVO Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for trying as well on 40m tonight. If you would like we can have an echolink QSO sometime? 73 de KG5HVO Bryant

4. KG5HVO

Thanks for passing the info about the youth net... will try to check in when I can.

5. KG5HVO

Not a problem, take your time. 73 and good DX- Bryant

6. KM4HSG

KM4HSG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Guys!!

NAME - Thomas
    CALL - KM4HSG
    AGE - 12
    LICENSE CLASS - TECH ( studying For General )

I Will Be Testing Next Month.

MI0YLT and (deleted member) like this.
  7. KG5HVO

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for posting this thread! It is great see more youth in ham radio. Do you have echolink capability? If so, please feel free to check in to the YACHT net Saturday nights at 7:00 PM. It is on the W8PIF-R repeater. There is lots of youth from around the country on that net. Hopefully you can join us!

Send me an email if you have any questions! 73 and good DX! Bryant KG5HVO

8. KM4HSG

KM4HSG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Again.

Echolink. Hmm. I could, but it might take some time. The last time I looked at doing echolink, I didn't have a computer I could use. But now, we have a spare laptop. I will ask my dad about it. The computer is not mine to load software onto, but we almost never use it, so he probably won't care. I Don't have an email address yet I will soon, but not for another month or so. So Could you tell me what node it's on? also where the repeater is? Repeater Book is driving me crazy it wont tell me where that particular Repeater is. what state is it in?

Thank you for Telling me about This net. I will set up echolink ASAP, and might check in this Saturday if all goes well and maybe we will get a QSO in

73 KM4HSG

9. KG8CX

KG8CX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Thomas, name here is Ed and call is KG8CX. I run the Yacht youth net, except for the times other young hams do the honors. Check out our 2 websites http://yacht.younghams.org or http://yachthams.webstarts.com/index.html You will find other young hams including Mason KM4SII. Please join us if you can. Check out our Facebook page where much info is posted each day. 73 de KG8CX

10. KM4SII

You can also get Echolink on a iPhone/ iPad etc...

The Echolink node is W8PIF-R 481872. I hope you can join our youth net this weekend!

73 de KM4SII