Youth Echolink Net

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KD0ET, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K5OFR

K5OFR Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok...so...I found some headphones that work in the computer as a mic. I've tired Echolink and I can only connect to the local repeater for some reason...but if you let me know when the next net is (if there is one), I'll try to get Echolink to work. lol

2. KD0ET

KD0ET Ham Member QRZ Page

Next net is Sunday at 6PM CST.

3. KE7UFV

KE7UFV Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to attempt to join 12-oct If I am able to get home in time, assuming of course you still have room to support one more in the net? I am a 17 year old Tech western washington, just got my license over the summer working on upgrading within the month:D.

4. KD0ET

Come on in. We don't bit!

5. W9MAV

W9MAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Come on in. We don't bite*!

6. KE7UFV

KE7UFV Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds good I just checked with my SMI and we get back at 12pm so I should be good to get on.:cool:

7. KB1LQD

KB1LQD Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaen?

Hey, a few years ago YEAN (Youth Echolink Amateur Net) was formed out of NAYN (North American Youth Net). The group has fallen a bit inactive but maybe you would consider taking it up again? The yahoo group can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yaen/ , It looks like maybe some spam occurs but not much, If you contact the owner and either get moderator status you could simply kick the spamming users. I'd greatly recommend seeing what you can do with this!

8. KD0ET

Thank you! I will look at that tonight.

9. KD8EPC

KD8EPC Ham Member QRZ Page

hey ill joi9n the net tonight what node are we conecting to and what time is it?

10. KI4LFA

KI4LFA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, thats great!

Not sure how much I can make the net... Girlfriends like their time too...

Check for me on echolink.

KI4LFA Dean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.