Youth Echolink Net

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KD0ET, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KD0ET

KD0ET Ham Member QRZ Page

Would any Youths be interested in an Echolink net. I am almost positive that we all could just connect to one person's call and go from there. Please post if you are interested.

2. 9Z4FI

9Z4FI Ham Member QRZ Page

that sounds great!

3. KD0ET

If anyone has any times or days of the week they would like to meet, please let me know. I am usually available about 3:30 PM CST on echolink. I wouldn't mind starting a net at about 6PM CST on echolink if someone wanted to. Please let me know.

4. W9MAV

W9MAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Right now to!

5. KD8JFO

KD8JFO Ham Member QRZ Page

im interested!

6. KD0ET

Ok how about Sunday nights at about 6PM CST. I will be on at that time every Sunday. Please let me know who to connect to and I will connect at Sunday nights at 6PM CST. Tonight if anyone participates, just connect to W0FSS(thats me). I will be on and we can chat about this some more.

7. KC0WTS

KC0WTS Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't have echolink but would like to participate in a youth net; can you all tie into one of my local repeaters with echolink capability?

8. KD0ET

We can but I would have to check with your repeater owner. Can you download echolink? It is 100% free program, all you need is a mic and since it is an echolink net, we can just check you in by text(there is a little text box you can chat in). Go to echolink.org and download it then validate your call through your home phone.

9. KC0WTS

KC0WTS Ham Member QRZ Page

Dad's not going to let me download it

10. KD0ET

OH well, please let me know the repeater location you would like to use and if you have it the node. All I really need is the callsign of the repeater and the location I will connect and try to talk with the owner still today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.