ad: CQMM-1

Your Brain on RF?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by kd5rpo, Oct 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. N0PHI

N0PHI Ham Member QRZ Page

This would explain why I can't get that song out of my head.

Kevin, N0PHI

2. K6VB

K6VB Ham Member QRZ Page

Ohh! just great - another driver and interface for Microsoft to exploit for Windows...

Jim (K6VB)

3. W5TXR

W5TXR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Interesting theory.........Gee Whiz I think the FCC should be notifed and licenses should be required!!
    I think my brain frequency is in the low band region.
    (somewhere around 32.000 Mhz) lots of skip!

-Mark

4. KE4PJW

KE4PJW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (K6VB @ Nov. 05 2002,15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ohh! just great - another driver and interface for Microsoft to exploit for Windows...

Jim (K6VB)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Oh don't worry. It won't be long before the BSD and GNU folks come along and Open Source it ;)

5. KD5RHR

KD5RHR Ham Member QRZ Page

A new meaning to the term "talking head"!  Anyway, now I know how to do as my yl has wanted me to...up my wattage [think!] and decrease my bandwidth [focus!].  She will be happy that I am doing so when she sees me carrying around the antenna tuner and twisting those darn knobs with the Long Ranger screwed to my hard hat.  Next problem... what's my swr?  '73

6. K2OC

K2OC Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kc0gqt @ Nov. 03 2002,02[​IMG]4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My mind to your mind,
    my thoughts to your thoughts.

Sorry just had to add that![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Aaah, The "Vulcan Mind Meld" in action!

7. W6UQZ

W6UQZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I think this newly-discovered phonomenom explains much about hams in general. All that stray RF must surely take its toll on our ability to think. Good grief, what about all those time I used a linear!?! Sure hope my cel-phone is ultra-QRP.

"This is YOUR brain on ham radio!!" Crackle, crack..POP!!...crackle...TTZZZSSStttttt

8. M1EBN

M1EBN Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    Well, speaking as a Brit and being slighly eccentric (in other words MAD AS A HATTER) as well as being a theoretical scientist and Radio Ham i am intrigued by this idea. Brains working on RF principals! Hmmmmm
    We Know that ,seriously, the nerves work by using a combination of electro chemical stimulation so why not producing Radio Waves. All current carrying conductors produce an Electro Magnetic field so the theory is plausible.
    On top off all that, when they turn us into Cyborgs at least we know that we can have our radios surgicaly implanted, HI HI HI HI HI HI.
    And i would like to see our governing bodies slap a ticket on our heads to close down our stations or have them shut down!!!!!!!!
    I am just glad that i am already bonkers in an sane kind of way?[​IMG]
    73 & 501 de Rose   [​IMG]

9. WA6CAW

WA6CAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Brains on RF [​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]??

Read this, and see what you have started:

Name: Ludmila Leverd.
    Subject: I am victim of tortures since 29 years, I need HELP!
    E-mail: lleverd01@aol.com
    content: Lioudmila Leverd-Peliouchenko 6 Place Fernand Rey, 69001 Lyon 6 Place Colbert, 69001 Lyon Tel: 0478282334 Now my address is: 250 Roosevelt Way, San Francisco, CA 94114 Tel: (415) 431-5350 email: lleverd01@aol.com email: lleverd2001@yahoo.com The whole world should know what kind of "experiments" are being done on people in one of the best countries of the world, that is in France. Today the French don't need colonies in order to exploit mankind. They have surpassed imagination, fantasy in their devilry genius, refined and violent inventions. They are the OWNERS of the world. I am telling this, because I have experienced 100 percent of this problem on me myself as a matter of fact. It took me 24 years to understand that I am a vulgar animal which is being "experimented" on for having a French passport (since 1976). I am Russian originally. In March 15, 1973, I got married to a French -- Jean-Pierre Leverd in Ufa (USSR). I don't know why, but KGB was not happy with my marriage. "They" decided to join with French Police in order to "make me obey, to give me a good lesson, bring me to my knees." The 2nd Police office ordered the French "doctors" to put some terrible micro-transmitters in my body on the very first chance. I was young and pretty beautiful then. "They" chose a destiny for me, "they"made a toy out of me which could be remotely controlled from a distance. It was not so hard with their "knowledge and skills." The torture started. As my husband knew about it "they" "got rid of him" (4 policemen beat him up to death in May, 1980). "They" made my son (who was born on 07/10/73) grow up as an orphan. Because since 07/10/73, "my body and soul" belonged to the French KGB. In 1973 I gave birth to my son in Rueil-Malmaison, France. I had a complication in my delivery. I was anaesthetized 10 hours. That's when they put the implant into my pelvic bone. Since 24 years I have had ten implants in my body. One in my right hand, one in my right foot, and 7 in my jaw. Since May of 1975 I "live and work" in Lyon. "They" are exploiting me the way they want to. I was doing a job of three people and getting a miserable salary (unlike my other colleges). At the same time I was being sexually stimulated, and all of a sudden I started "sleeping" with anybody, anywhere, anytime. A prostitude was made out of me. For many years I was working at a normal place and at the same time "selling my body." The money that I would get for my "efforts" would be taken regularly by police. And not only the money, but also rings, watches, documents and any other kind of stuff... "They" used to break the locks of my door. I was moving from one apartment to another, but all that would repeat again and again... They didn't even let me have any more children. The implants had sterilised me. This is now 28 years of physical, moral and financial tortures, not only at work, and at home, but also in my body. My existence was more awful for the last 12 years. I refused to sell my body any more and provide them with money. "They" started regularly, in well planned manner, break everything in my home and even my car. The police announced not only war against me, but also death sentence. For the last 5 years "they" would throw me on the street, steal from me and torture me 24 hours a day. It was unbearable, my heart was breaking from their brutal tortures. They really overdid it all, otherwise I would keep on working and die as a fool! To torture a human being for 5 years 24 hours a day, especially for someone so lonely as I am is unbearable, it is death! The whole Lyon knows about it, but everybody keeps quiet, they are afraid. I travelled all over Europe with a hope of finding a help and justice, but... This is my second visit to America, and I am asking for political asylum and help. What they did to me was fascism, genocide and crime against the mankind. Where are the Human Rights? Where is the organisation of United Nations???... I can't change anything right now, but I can't hide the truth either, though today everybody believes we live in "a wonderful world." We have children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren growing up. If we don't stop those killers today that can happen with someone else. Nobody should go through such a horrible slavery and death without any tracks of their crime. P.S. I am a walking shame and disgrace of France. They were even trying to make me sign some papers telling that I am "disabled." The first time they gave me papers which were saying that "an accident" had happened to me!? And now the Medical Commission of Lyon found me "disabled," but what from? Unknown... I will never sign under my "death sentence." If I ever will be able to heal this original French "disease," I will work. SIGNED: Lioudmila Leverd-Peliouchenko.

Didn't say how much she made while beind an electronic prostitute............

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Someone called her crazy. Nah..

10. WA6CAW

Now for the piece de resistance, or whatever......

Name: Margaret McKinley
    Subject: EMF's - MRI's - Cat Scans - Cardiac Arrymia
    E-mail: margaretmckinley@excite.com
    content: Last October 2002, I became electrically sensitive due to exposure to a laptop computer program known as the QXCI - Quantum Xxeroid Conscious Interface or "energy medicine" in the alternative medicine realm. An ingenious program utilizing biofeedback, created by NASA scientist and MD, Bill Nelson, it "reads" one's body and scans it for disease, and other abnormalities, old war wounds and what-not, and then stimulates the area needing attention with "radio waves" that promote healing similar to an orthopedic doctor using electrical stimulation to a knee joint, although less site specific as it has to transmit through the whole body in order to get to the effected area. I have to say in it's defense, that my left rib no longer bothers me that I fractured 6 years ago lifting heavy boxes (I never was able to sleep on that side and had to drive leaning sideways so as to not put pressure on that area as it was so uncomfortable) AND my vocal cords now trill with the best of them whereas for the last 2 years they frequently cracked at Mass while trying to hit those high notes that I was always able to hit before older age set in. HOWEVER ! The lasting effects of the QXCI have been a scary trade-off that left me EMF sensitive (I won't bore you with the details) and that now put me in a rather precarious position as I have to have an MRI done next week and I'm scared to death of the effects it might have on my heart due to previous multiple fibrilations that occurred in the presence of 2 displays of flat panel monitors I encountered in a computer store one night. I'm sure I will learn alot from anyone that is willing to take the time to help me. I have unlimited long distance with MCI so if verbal conversation is more time efficient than emailing, please, that would be preferable to me also, especially if you're a doctor versed in this area. Mine, God love 'im, is very conservative, but disdains the internet, so I can't get him to go on the web to assist me in this matter. To make matters worse...Dad died of a heart-attack at 36, so my concerns are great. There seems to be a family history of electrical sensitivity as my sister also had problems with the QXCI, although had sense enough to get off the thing before it did any damage to her. I, on the other hand, was swayed by the "facelift" component that would stimulate collagen production, and so, vanity of vanities, allowed the procedure to proceed, to my ultimate risk. The nightmare that has ensued since that exposure is immeasurably worthy of lawsuit, but the effects of EMF's have not been quantified in any previous legal pursuit as real, so I'm left with this nebulous existence that my doctor only shakes his head at and readily admits that the medical community has no information on, or, more importantly, experience with. So, HELP somebody, PLEASE ! Sincerely, Margaret

Anyone got this program on your PC?[​IMG]???

I should try it!

11. WA6CAW

Now for the RF tales from the darkside.............

Name: electro-man
    Subject: emf s exposure
    E-mail:
    content: recently ive discoved that i might be having some serious problemsin my house due to long term exposure to emf's and quite possibly emr.my wife fist started to notice unusual reddening of the knuckles resembelling burns it was around fri.june 21 2002. she had been doing alot of work out back in our strawberry garden.she also complained about aching pain and unusual burning sensations in her ankle, knee, lower and upper legs to her hip. lower back and abdominal on the right side only. by Monday june 24 2002 it was so severe that she insisted on seeing her family doctor who was already double booked but was able to see her on thursday june 27 2002. At this time the muscle spasms were so severe she could not walk without support (hand rails to pull up stairs, counter tops to get through kitchen. Dr. agreed with her on level of severity and was concerned about association of pain and burning sensation with spine. Dr. requested x-ray. since appointment finished at 6[​IMG]0 p.m she said she would go next day. obligations to children made it impossible to go on Friday june 28 and home visit by a certified aromatherapist/massuse delayed x- ray testing. During the course of the massage she experienced extremely high levels of burning, shooting pain sometimes in a different area than what was being massaged and a hardening of muscle in right leg. i.e massage of upper back near spine triggered burning sensation in upper leg. massage on lower leg sent severe stabbing and cramp like pain in abdominal area on right side only. this pain was so severe that eventually the massage was discontinued. and she was unable to get down from the table herself as she was doubled over with stabbing shooting pain. soon after the pains stopped she was taken to emergency as it was suspected that her appendix may have burst. After 5 hours of blood tests during which severe pain in lower back, abdomen and legs, again only on the right side occured intermitenly, she decribed it as waves of pain that built up to excrutiating levels, would slowly subside and then start to build again in frequency and severity. she described it as being similar to back labour experienced in child birth. eventually she was given an i.v drip and morphine for the 4 hours it took to get the blood tests back at which time she was told that there was nothing conclusive in the blood tests and told she could go home. Other significant symptoms she experinced prior to this was an unexplainable redness in her knuckles and extreme sensitivity to atmospheric weather changes particulary 12 - 36 hours prior to a thunderstorm which cause her to become extremely drowsy and disoriented which she says date back to at least May 14, 2002. At the time these symtoms seemed to be isolated and unrelated. On Saturday june 29 she experienced a series of moderate shocks twice on her hands and three to four times on her legs from the dryer in the basement while doing laundry. as the plug for the dryer is fairly close to the floor about 1 foot, i told her to wear rubber soled shoes until i could locate the source of the short. in the meantime i experinced two moderate shocks from the microwave located in the basement kitchen. Later that day as i was cleaning a spot on the uptairs kitchen floor with a damp cloth in one hand i placed the other hand on the counter to resume a standing position, this happened to be on the metal part of the sink at which time i experienced a major shock which caused a electic arc to enter the hand on the counter and exited the other hand which was outstrechted, i was able to break contact and saw a white flash. immediately afterwards i experienced an intense swelling of the veins in my arms and hands and redness similar to burn marks on my knuckes. concerned with the severity of the swelling and after calling telehealth i went to emergency. at this point we realized that it may be related to what happened to my wife. when i approached the admitting desk i was told that there was at least a 4 hour wait and despite the obvious bulging of my veins was told that swelling veins was quite common in the summer. as i was unable to wait the four hours i returned to the house, however, through the night the swelling was continuing to become more intense and i went back early the following morning,Sunday june 30 2002. at which time i was examined by a doctor who confirmed and did testing for involuntary nerve impulses. the next day monday july 1 2002 my wife told me that although she was not getting a shock she could feel the burning sensations and the muscles in her leg hardening when just standing in front of the dryer. at this point i confirmed that it was a hot spot and proceeded to check other areas of the house which ended up being hot everywhere some areas more than others and even included the beds that my children had been sleeping on. i immediatey told them to put on their running shoes had my wife take them outside and then out of the area in order to assess and eliminate the source of an electrical current so high it had effected the whole house. to be continue...... ELECTRO-MAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.