ad: hrd-2

Young ham looking for skeds

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by N3IK, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-3
  1. N3IK

N3IK Ham Member QRZ Page

My name is Lars and I am 11 years old, have general license and would like to talk to other young hams. I can work 75, 40, 20 meters.
    I want to talk to young hams or older hams interested in helping me learn to be a better operator.
    I am working on learning morse code but right now need to make skeds on phone.
    You can contact me thru QRZ or at n3ik2000@yahoo.com (dad's email)

Thanks
    KB3QLG, Lars

2. K0DXC

K0DXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Lars;

I was kind of curious how you received a 1 by 2 callsign being only a general, so I looked you up on QRZ to find that you were using some other login name. Oh well...

Anyways;

Nice to meet you, I'm Cal, K0DXC, 13 year old ham of Waconia, MN. I would love to SKED with you, either CW or SSB; but I'm in the process of moving to Ohio so other than the NAQP CW this weekend I won't have time for much radio.

CUL

3. KI4SYC

KI4SYC Ham Member QRZ Page

Give me a yell if you need Georgia.

4. KD8EPC

KD8EPC Ham Member QRZ Page

hello Lars i would be more then happy to talk with you on hf. im 15 and ive been a ham for a couple years. so if you want just let me know a freq and time. :)

5. N3IK

N3IK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hiya Cal!!!
    Yeah the reason my login was N3IK was because my father is a extra and its his i dont have my own computer sooooooooo. When you do get to Ohio Gimme a shout on 20 or 40 meters!

Talk to ya soon!!!!! 73
    KB3QLG
    Larsen

6. N3IK

N3IK Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah i would!

I am working on my WAS [worked all states] award and dont have georgia yet so i will keep an ear out for ya.
    KB3QLG
    Lars

7. N3IK

N3IK Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes i would like to talk with you. i like 20 meters. I think i will have more time on saturdays around 6:00 to 7:30.
    KB3QLG
    Lars

8. W3DUB

W3DUB Ham Member QRZ Page

We're probably too close in, but if I ever hear ya on HF or any of the local repeaters I'll give you a should from down Reading way!

73 and welcome!!
    W3DUB

9. N0ES

N0ES Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd be happy to give you Missouri on any of those bands. I should have my equipment set up and going Monday through Thursday this week after 6 pm Central Time.

Hope to hear you on the air, Lars!

10. N3IK

N3IK Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear W3DUB, yes we are close. i think 75 meters would be best. 3.870 Aug. 9 1:00 PM est.

Lars N3LPK (new call)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.