SOLD YouKits HB1B MK3

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2KUB, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. KD2KUB

KD2KUB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Fellow Amateur Radio Operators,

I am selling my recently purchased YouKits HB1B MK3 QRP CW rig. This rig is capable of transmissions on CW mode only on 4 bands (40,30,20,17,15). This rig is also capable of LSB and USB receive only. Since I had this rig for a very short while and made several QSO's with it and ensured that this rig's internal battery was well maintained. I do not know of any issues with this rig to date and it remains to be in very good working order. I have purchased this rig from a fellow ham on QRZ.

Here are some conditions/rules I would like to have met before sale of this HB1B.

1. I am a gentleman ham. I take sportsmanship in high regard and a fair shot at everything that I sell. I would like to have a phone conversation with any potential purchaser of this rig before any money exchanges hands. I try to make transactions personal in nature and enjoy talking to other hams.
    2. No forced payments to my PAYPAL address. I want everyone to have a fair shot at it's purchase.
    3. I am flexible with my transactions and will take reasonable best offers.
    Contact Information: I can be reached at my email address that is on QRZ. I would prefer to be called at my personal contact number: 3 one five / 4 four sevn - 3 0 eightfive (obscured fer bot hijacking hi hi). Leave a message and I will most definitely get back to you shortly.

Price: I will entertain best offers. I will start off pricing at $275.00. We can discuss shipping fees over our conversation. PAYPAL ONLY!

Included in this sale is:

YouKits HB1B Mk3
    Charging Wall Wart
    Instruction Manual
    Rugged Plastic Box

Thank you everyone for your time.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
  2. KD2KUB

bump

3. KD2KUB

Still for sale

4. KD2KUB

It looks like the newer ones came out a month ago. They sport an all aluminum case, and a few other new functions, but no internal battery. I don’t see anywhere those batteries are offered anymore(I believed youkits shipper stopped selling them due to restrictions). Even Vibroplex stopped selling youkits products.

This newer one looks neat but at a much cheaper build. Mine has some sort of steel case and can magnetically retain my palm pico paddle, that is a big plus. I also have the original internal battery, which lasts for hours of operating. That is a ~$40.00 addon with shipping.

Give me a call around 12:00 pm tomorrow and let’s talk, maybe we can come to an agreement.

5. KD2KUB

Email sent. Still for sale

6. KD2KUB

lowering this to $250.00. Still for sale.

7. KD2KUB

Admins please mark as sold.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.