For Sale YouKits HB-1B, Kenwood TM-D700, MFJ-259B, more

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2JKT, Oct 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W2JKT

W2JKT Ham Member QRZ Page

These items were bequeathed to our student club by a Clemson Alum who went home in May after a courageous battle with Leukemia. We'll be listing more items as we decide whether we can use them.

We will also be at the Stone Mountain Hamfest in Lawrenceville GA on November 2nd (not the 3rd!) with lots of Heathkit SSB transceivers, Kenwood 520/530 transceivers, an SB-220 (for parts/good tube) and an SB200.

IMPORTANT: Please email me at my QRZ email address and CC: amrad@g.clemson.edu on all emails

[​IMG]
    YouKits HB-1B QRP Transceiver $200 with external power supply and internal battery, $15 shipping

[​IMG]
    Kenwood TM-D700, RF deck, head unit, separation cable, microphone. Only has "seashell" head unit mount, missing the other two mounting brackets. $200 + $15 shipping

[​IMG]
    MFJ-259B w/ 12V wall wart - ONE LEFT. $150 + $10 shipping.

[​IMG]

Timewave Navigator with TS-990 Cable Set, $300 + 15 Shipping

[​IMG]
    Sony ICF-SW7600GR SWL Receiver $100

2. W4ZZK

W4ZZK Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take the TMD700 if you can provide more pics and will take PayPal. Let's talk. My email address is good on QRZ. Tnx 73

3. W2JKT

Sure paypal is fine. I'll take some more pics when I am home this evening and post them here for everyone's benefit.

You can see the RF unit sort of in this picture from my last listing. I'll get some more closups, though:

[​IMG]

4. KB5ZZB

KB5ZZB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Did the D700 sell? If not Im interested

5. W2JKT

Sorry guys... I had a busy week last week. Everything is sold except the Sony receiver. The D700 ended up having a small audio issue so we elected not to sell it at this time.

Thanks for looking everyone.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.