SOLD YouKits FG-01 Antenna Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE4RY, Oct 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AE4RY

AE4RY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

YouKits FG-01 Antenna Analyzer. This model covers the 1-60MHz range in a pocket-sized form factor featuring a small readable color display. The front-panel control knob both rotates and depresses to select various functions and memories. Very cool device!

The FG-01 has a BNC female connector and can be powered either by a 10-12v AC-DC wall adapter or via a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, not included but readily available. Included is a 12-volt AC-DC adapter.

Also included in this bundle is a Low Power/QRP Dummy Load 12-Watt portable operator load and a BNC To So-239 Adapter.

The FG-01 is a decidedly elegant piece of gear, but, since I have decided to restrict my shack to VHF/UHF work and my OpenSpot2 it is now excess to my needs.

This is the current retail sale price: http://tinyurl.com/yxhnnhot (I made this short URL)

Price is $115.00, PayPal only, no trades or returns.

Includes USPS flat rate priority mail shipping delivery to CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.

My QRZ e-mail is best contact and is current.

Thanks for looking at my listing.

Ron Yates

AE4RY

fg-01sale02.jpg fg-01sale03.jpg fg-01sale04.jpg fg-01sale05.jpg fg-01sale06.jpg fg-01sale07.jpg fg-01sale08.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.