You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by AB3YS, Aug 13, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. AB3YS

AB3YS Ham Member QRZ Page

When I signed up for QRZ.com I did not yet have a license. I now have a license, and my QRZ callsign reflects that, but I still can't post to the swap meet forum because it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." Since I have a callsign I should be a ham member, right? I cannot log in to contact support about this issue - I put in my login information on the support page and the circle just spins and nothing happens.

2. N4CYA

N4CYA QRZ MODERATOR Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Reason why your seeing that message pop up is because you still showing as a QRZ member which is normal when you sign up as a forum member here at QRZ. I'll send a message to the callsign administrator team to let them know to update your status to Ham Member so you can post in any forum.

- Jamie

3. AB3YS

Thanks, Jamie

- KC3FHT

4. N2PPK

N2PPK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Jamie-

Can I piggyback on this request? I didn't realize that was the reason I couldn't post either!

Thanks
    Tim N2PPK

5. N4CYA

N4CYA QRZ MODERATOR Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Will do Tim, I'll let you guys know in this thread when the change has been made.

6. PD5SJO

PD5SJO QRZ Volunteer Moderator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello,

Both changed to Ham Member.

7. AB3YS

I now see my status as "Ham Member" under my avatar, but I am still getting the error message about insufficient privileges in the swap meet forum.

8. PD5SJO

PD5SJO QRZ Volunteer Moderator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello,

I've send a question to headquarters if there are posting problems. I will put the answer I get here.

9. PD5SJO

Hello again,

I received an answer from HQ and made some changes. Should be working again.

10. KM6JZN

KM6JZN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi guys, can you please change my status to "Ham Member"?. Thank you.