Yl motor vehicles/transport

Discussion in 'The YL Zone' started by MI0YLT, Oct 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. MI0YLT

MI0YLT Ham Member QRZ Page

I just passed my driving test yipeeee

I also got Mitzy the Mitsubishi she has personalised plates, my callsign and has a vhf/uhf radio installed already with a thru roof mounted antenna.

My sister Grace 2I0gyl got a car too a seat she is only 15 and as a couple of years till she can drive on the road but shes practicing round the house.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

K7SSC, WB0MPB, AC1EW and 6 others like this.
  2. K0DD

K0DD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Summer, so a month and a half into the driving thing... hows Mitzy doing driving on the wrong side of the road... :) My Mom bought me my very first car in 1972. She grew tired of me borrowing hers.. Those driver's licenses are pretty handy for Mom's... The next thing you know you're holding the family grocery list and doing the shopping. I couldn't own anything until I turned 18 so no call plates until I left for college...

Hope You Two are driving safely, Erika DD

MI0YLT likes this.
  3. MI0YLT

MI0YLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi yeah Erika
    Yes Mitzy is doing fine and I am driving very safely,(no radio when moving)
    alot of hams here in NI give me a wee flash of their lights when they see me.
    Grace is practicing her driving on our private lane to get use to the basics in her car.

Hope you and your family had a good holiday and hope you have a happy new year.

Summer, Grace and Savannah

K0DD and N6QIC like this.
  4. K0DD

K0DD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Summer,
    We had a very pleasant holiday season this year... Thank You for asking.
    Practicing driving, now there's a good memory. When visiting Grandma's house both my Father's Uncle (great Uncle) and His younger Brother (Uncle) would take us driving on the roads thru the town's cemetery. I learned how to drive a stick shift in a 1930 Model A Ford about 1965... ;) That was always a fun bonus visiting Grandma. :D

Take Care and Enjoy your Freedom,
    Erika DD

MI0YLT likes this.