ad: elecraft

YI anyone?

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by KG4GYS, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG4GYS

KG4GYS Ham Member QRZ Page

I have my Iraqi call YI9GYS and have been working on 20 and 17 SSB from Tikrit. Only 60W and a random wire, but I should have a decent dipole up this week for 20 and hope to continuously improve my station over the next 7 months. Anyone want to give it a try, let me know what frequency. Best times for me are after 1400Z and about 0400Z. I've been hearing some US calls recently. Only SSB now but PSK31 is in the works.

2. K0HL

K0HL Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll do North Dakota. 23:00 - 01:00 UTC Forty thru ten. I am good in QRZ
    K0HL Ken

3. K2TY

K2TY Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd love to try this weekend. 27 or 28 Mar you name the time and frequency. Email in profile.

4. KG4GYS

I'll be at 14.254 plus or minus 3 after 1500UTC. There's a contest going on, but maybe things will clear up later this evening!!!

5. N5YEN

N5YEN Ham Member QRZ Page

How long you gonna be on the air?
    I can't get back to my shack until about 18ØØUTC or just a little later.
    Thanks.

6. KG4GYS

I'll be on until at least 1900UTC. Right now it's hopeless because of the European QRM from the contest. I think it ends at 1700UTC so the QRM should clear up.

7. KG4GYS

Nevermind. CQ WPX SSB Contest ends at 2359UTC. Probably no way tonight with the bee-hive in my radio.

Standing offer the 29th, 30th and 31st this week around 14.254 for anyone that wants to give it a try. I'll call North America only after 1500UTC.

8. W4VDW

W4VDW Ham Member QRZ Page

Erik,
    If you get the opportunity, I'd like to work you too.

I can't work until after 1900Z each day this and next week. I have been working 20, 17 and 15 meters for the last week with really good results. 17 and 15 have been open into the states. I worked 5 states last week.

Additionally, if you would like to try 80 meters, YI9ATX, Chris, and I monitor 3.623 in the evenings.

Buck
    YI9VDW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.