SOLD Yeasu FT-950, MFJ Tuner, Power Supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7JSM, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7JSM

K7JSM Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my complete station

Yeasu FT-950 in very good condition. The transceiver is excellent and has no issues whatsoever. I used the station yesterday in psk and rtty digital modes. Comes with owners manual, hand mic and new 12vdc power cable. There is a very small scratch / ding in the front bezel on top. The display is perfect with no scratches. Every aspect of this radio works as designed. It has the built in antenna tuner. Serial 81150154

I have a CAT cable for the rig which I will include in the sale. I also have a digital mode "Easy Digi" board with the digital interface connections to make your life easy for digital modes. I currently use HRD and DM780 and it works great using the rigs vox.

MFJ 969 Antenna Tuner. It is in excellent condition. I scratched the lid last summer and so I repainted it. It looks great. The face, rear, internally are perfect. This unit has great features. A dummy load which is invaluable. A lit meter with a battery or external power supply. I am including a wall power supply.

The power supply is a gem. The MJF-4230mvp has some of the best internal filtering MFJ has ever put in a power supply. I purchased it in October from HRO.

I desire to sell all of this as a bundle. At least for the time being. I'm hoping someone wants a complete station that is ready to go.

The 950 is the nicest HF Rig I have ever owned. I've been a ham for 44 years. I've used many transceivers and am adamant.... this is a great rig. Again, there are no flaws, issues, problems, or concerns.

Likewise, there is nothing wrong with the tuner or power supply. All of the gear works perfectly!

All of this is sold as is with no chance for returns. I am not interested in fighting with anyone or having parts swapped out of my good equipment. So please don't bother asking.

Price: 700 + shipping stateside only.

I'm not looking to make any money for the shipping or packaging. I will only charge what it takes to get the gear to you. I will be using a UPS store to pack and ship. The rig will be double boxed.

If you have any questions contact me via my email Station.jpg Rig 1.jpg

2. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Please include a photo of your call sign in a photo with the item for sale. Digitally inserted images do not count.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    KG7QJB likes this.
  3. K7JSM

K7JSM Ham Member QRZ Page

Gear is sold.

AC1BS likes this.
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.