Canceled Yeasu ft-2000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9YZI, Nov 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W9YZI

W9YZI Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Have decided to part with my ft-2000 100 percent operational with some extras. Custom balanced weighted vfo knob with the orig as well 500 hrz cw filter installed in sub rec. Custom dust cover and stock hand mike and firmware update cable. Cant find the manual no box will be packed well for shipping. All pep and firmware current. Buyer will have to do a reset ass all my pr40 setting's with the built in eq are set for that pr 40 not included. Will not ship over seas. Conus only sales final and would like some help from buyer with ship cost have a box not orig but would like the take to ups store to have it packed in another box for double protection. will be hard pressed to find a mark on this radio selling only due to having a 7300 and have not been using well cared for and always covered prefer pay pal but would consider local pick up and cash. again all sales final.$1000.00 firm + shipping cost can e mail me direct at radiow9yzi@aol.com thank you for looking and every one have a happy thanksgiving 73s William..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    N2YGI, KG4BFR, KJ3LR and 1 other person like this.
  2. W9YZI

W9YZI Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Moderator please remove item now on e pay

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.