ad: qroparts

SOLD Yaesu VX-8R + GPS + Speaker MIC + Accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8ZWI, Dec 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KD8ZWI

KD8ZWI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am offering for sale a very good condition Yaesu VX-8R Quad Band HT radio + accessories.

The VX-8R operates as it should - flawlessly with no issues and is in very good condition. All keys and the display are well lit. The radio shows light wear on the power button, "9" button and "0" button. Please check the hi-res photos below and see the condition for yourself.

I am the original owner of this radio. This radio has NO MODIFICATIONS (although MARS MOD is easy to perform on this radio by anyone who can clip a resistor). I do not have the original box/packaging.

I am selling this radio because it is excess to my needs.

The VX-8R will ship with the following:
    • Yaesu VX-8R Quad band radio
    • Original Yaesu HT Antenna (which INCLUDES the small screw on tip)
    • Original Yaesu 11oo mah battery
    • Additional "after market" 2000 mah battery
    • Power adaptor
    • Yaesu Speaker mic
    • Yaesu GPS (installed in speaker mic)
    • Lapel microphone with brand new ear bud
    • Microphone adaptor for lapel microphone
    The radio will be packed with bubble wrap and "packing peanuts" then shipped USPS priority mail and will include package tracking.

This radio and accessories are being sold "as is", however, they are in perfect working order.

The price for this radio and accessories is $309.00, which includes shipping to your CONUS address.

Paypal, or USPS money order are accepted. If a money order is used, it must clear before I ship.

Please e -mail me at the address listed here on QRZ if you are interested (which is KD8ZWI@gmail.com).

**NOTE - my paypal address is NOT my QRZ email address. My Paypal address will be forwarded to you when you decide to purchase. VX8.2.jpeg
    VX8.1.jpeg

KE9OL likes this.
  2. KD8ZWI

Price is now $269.00 - Which is my bottom price...

3. KD8ZWI

All items are sold, thank you...

W7ZJL likes this.
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.