Canceled Yaesu VX-8DR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7KJ, Aug 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N7KJ

N7KJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my two Yaesu VX-8DR radios for 50/144/220/430MHz. They are virtually unused, and are in absolutely new condition. I had programmed them, but then have never used them at all. They both have spent its entire live in their boxes. Both have a new Desk Charger, and also a Yaesu SBR-14LI 7.2V 2200MAH Lithium Ion Battery, in addition to the original Battery that comes with the radio.

I am not interested in any trades.

I am asking $365 for each radio, shipped in the USA. No international sales, please. Payment by USPS money order for immediate shipping by Priority mail. I also except personal check. Any payment other than USPS money order need to clear my bank account before I can ship. No PayPal, sorry.

If you buy both radios, I will include the Yaesu ADMS-VX8 programming software as a bonus.

Please contact me at my e-mail address listed on my QRZ page only. Thank you for looking.

Best regards.
    Scott N7KJ

DSC03165.JPG DSC03166.JPG DSC03169.JPG DSC03171.JPG DSC03173.JPG DSC03174.JPG DSC03175.JPG DSC03176.JPG DSC03177.JPG DSC03178.JPG

KG5TON likes this.
  2. N7KJ

N7KJ Ham Member QRZ Page

One radio still available.

3. N7KJ

N7KJ Ham Member QRZ Page

CANCEL please. Thank you

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.