Canceled YAESU MTU-30/20 MICRO TUNE UNIT C

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE9OL, Aug 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KE9OL

KE9OL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR MY EMAIL

$309 EBAY SALE ONLY :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323885956576?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BUILT LIKE A TANK.

INCLUDES ALL ORIGINAL CABLES AND DOCUMENTATION.

WORKING BUT HAS A PROBLEM. THE UNIT TRACKS THE VFO FREQ LIKE IT SHOULD BUT IS ALWAYS 1 OR 2 "CLICKS" OFF WITH THE STEPPER MOTOR. THE MANUAL TUNE CONTROL CENTERS IT BUT YOU HAVE TO "FINE TUNE" LIKE THIS EACH TIME YOU CHANGE FREQ. IT IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO NOT BOTHER BUT OFF NONETHELESS. (I SUSPECT A CALIBRATION ISSUE DUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF FUNCTIONALITY)

I CAN NOT AFFORD TO SEND IT IN FOR REPAIR AND AM HAPPY USING IT THE WAY IT IS BUT NOW I NEED MONEY SO I MUST SACRIFICE IT. READY TO USE AS IS OR SEND IN FOR REPAIR.

THIS IS A CURRENT PRODUCT AVAILABLE NEW FOR $700. AT THIS PRICE WITH THE REPAIR COST IT WOULD STILL COMPARE TO ANY USED ONE AND BE MUCH LESS THAN NEW.

THANK YOU FOR READING THROUGH MY AD. 73. :)

Attached Files:

2. KE9OL

KE9OL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

CANCEL

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.