SOLD Yaesu MD-100a8x Desk Mic

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1PGA, Feb 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. N1PGA

N1PGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu MD-100a8x desk microphone

Excellent condition. Always covered when not it use.
    Hardly ever used for the past 8 years as I use a headset about 100% of the time.

Has always gotten tremendous audio reports when paired with my FT-1000mp MkV radios.
    Has standard 8-pin and modular connectorized cord to work with a variety of Yaesu radios.
    Push To Talk and separate Lock buttons.
    PTT On/Off button on Mic body.
    Freq Up / Down rotary ring on base stand.
    Has tone / equalizer switches on the bottom of the base for tailoring the audio out to suit your preference: On/Off for audio pass thru or Filtering, On/Off for High Emphasis, and Low Cut Off,1, 2.

This microphone is one of the reasons Yaesu FT-1000mp MkV radios consistently sound great on the air.

Original box is in fair shape only. I could package the mic in the original box but shipping costs would be slightly more than if I send the mic separately but very well packaged.

$100.00 plus shipping.

Email only please: N1PGA@aol.com

Attached Files:

2. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

email sent

3. N1PGA

Sale pending - thank you!

4. N1PGA

Sold - Thank you!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.