ad: ProAudio-1

SOLD Yaesu HT accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5TD, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the following accessories for the VX7R/VX6R/VX5R Yaesu HTs, and some like the programming cable and ear piece mic will work with other Yaesu HTs as well. Here is what I have for sale:

1. Yaesu CD-15 rapid charger for VX5R/6R/7R HTs. Charges battery in 2.5 hours. You use it with the NC-72 wall charger that comes with your HT. The VX5R HT will fit in the charger, for the VX6R and VX7R you have to charge the battery separately. Sells new for $38 plus shipping. I am asking $24 shipped.

2. Yaesu EDC-5B cigarette lighter cord, allows you to run your HT off of a cigarette lighter, or charge the battery from a cigarette lighter. You can use it with the CD-15 for sale above also for mobile rapid charging. I am asking $18 shipped.

3. An eartube type earpiece with mic and PTT button. Works as a nice headset type unit for Yaesu HTs. Asking $12 shipped.

4. FBA-23 AA battery case, allows you to run your HT off of 2AA batteries at reduced power. I have 2 of these, they sell new for $29.95 plus shipping. I am asking $17 shipped for each one.

5. CSC-88 vinyl carry case for the VX7R. I have 2 of these. These sell new for $16, I am asking $8 shipped for each one.

6. RT Systems USB-57B programming cable for the VX7R and other Yaesu HTs. These sell new for $29.95 plus shipping. I am asking $20 shipped.

7. Valley Enterprises KPG-22 USB programming cable for the VX7R and other HTs. These sell new for $16, I am asking $10 shipped.

Please reply by email to AF5CC2 at GMAIL dot COM.

I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC

2. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.