SOLD YAESU G-5500 AZ / EL Satellite Rotator and AMSAT LVB Tracker

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7LRA, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N7LRA

N7LRA Ham Member QRZ Page

YAESU G-5500 Azimuth / Elevation Rotator. Installed for 6 months, then stored. Worked perfectly when removed from service. Controller is in excellent condition; azimuth and elevation rotators are in good working order, but cosmetically I rate these a 7-8 of 10 due to 6 months outdoor exposure. Includes one (1) mast clamp assembly and hardware.

ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE: AMSAT LVB azimuth / elevation controller with digital readout. This unit was assembled by AMSAT, not kit-built. Unit plugs directly into back of Yaesu G-5500 controller, requires no separate power source, and has USB interface for use with PC satellite tracking programs.

Selling as package only – will not separate rotator and LVB Tracker. $500 including UPS ground shipping to lower 48 states. (Selling due to unforeseen renovation expenses.)

TERMS: Payment by USPS money order only sent to my QRZ address. I do NOT accept PayPal or other payment methods. Sorry, no trades. I will not ship to any foreign country.

Thank you for looking and best 73s.

Scott N7LRA
    N7LRA@yahoo.com

2. N7LRA

3. K8TDN

K8TDN Ham Member QRZ Page

ROTOR CABLES ?

4. N7LRA

Sorry, no cables. Just the connectors supplied by Yaesu with the unit.

5. N7LRA

Package has been SOLD. Thank you very much.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.