ad: elecraft

SOLD Yaesu G-450A Rotor, Controller, Wire, etc.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WR2D, Oct 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WR2D

WR2D Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yaesu G-450A Rotor, Mast Clamp, Controller, 120’ Heavy Duty Wire - $270 + shipping (like new - used only 6 months - in use until a couple of weeks ago - still on mast but will take down as soon as sold). I am selling this unit after removing my hex beam, put up a different antenna that is not directional.

The Yaesu G-450A is a medium-duty rotor designed to rotate tower-mounted amateur and professional antenna arrays. The rotor comes with a Yaesu Rotor Mast Camp and additional shims. Also includes a Yaesu desktop controller and 150’ and 120’ of Heavy-Duty Control Cable DXE-CW8-HD. Retail for this equipment is ~ $470 - purchased from DX Engineering. Will only sell as a package only (rotor, controller, mast clamp, shims, and wire).

The rotor provides 450 degrees of rotation - uses a DC motor eliminating the need for a large starting capacitor with its potential for failure when exposed to outside environmental variations. The unit is housed in Melamine resin-coated die-cast aluminum intended to provide maintenance-free operation under all climatic conditions. Clamshell rotator with heavy 7/16-inch dual-stacked circumferential ball bearings to distribute load over the full diameter of the housing minimizing stress and wear.

Questions/Inquiries - through QRZ or direct to ed.kinley@gmail.com
    rotor-kit.jpeg Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order

Attached Files:

K5MTY likes this.
  2. N9WDQ

N9WDQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this still available?

3. WR2D

WR2D Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Unfortunately the rotor has been sold. If I can figure out how to update the "For Sale" tag I will. Thanks for the inquiry.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.