Yaesu FTM100D desk stand

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by W2ROM, Dec 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W2ROM

W2ROM Ham Member QRZ Page

I am building and selling custom made desk stands for the face plate of YAESU FTM100D (all versions)
    They are 3D printed, made in USA, using high quality PLA (plastic) filament

The tilt angle is 30 degrees, and they affix with the Yaesu provided screw, or with double sided tape (not included)

As the push buttons of this Yaesu are quite stiff, the setup needs to be held onto the table while pushing buttons. You can choose to use double sided adhesive tape or screw the stand to the table - or just held it in place with the fingers - one hand operation

Price is $25 - USPS shipping included - to continental US.

I can design and build to order desk stands for pretty much any model, if you provide me with details/ specs

W2ROM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    KA8UGB likes this.
  2. KD9FRR

KD9FRR Ham Member QRZ Page

......just a friendly suggestion. You may want to consider updating your QRZ page to include your email address, or include it in your posts.

I would think that these would do very well for the Elecraft KX2 and KX3 radios....

KA8UGB and KE0MAD like this.
  3. W2ROM

Here is a new version of the FTM100D face plate stand
    Features: deeper horizontal base plate - allows pressing buttons without having to pin it down / glue to the table - no adhesive or screws needed on the horizontal foot.

Attached Files:

4. KG5RPX

KG5RPX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It's kind of difficult to reach you and purchase as Fred mentioned previously you may want to update your QRZ profile with an email address

I just found his email on another ad he has here fyi it is flip7f@gmail.com

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  5. W2ROM

Thank you.
    It took me a while to figure out where on the website the email address needs to be put in

W2ROM

6. W2ROM

I adjusted the design slightly, so the buttons can now be pushed without the setup sliding on the table.

Attached Files:

W2SKI likes this.