For Sale Yaesu FTM 991A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5XO, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. N5XO

N5XO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

In early December I purchased this Yaesu FTM 991A for my pickup to allow 2 meter and 6 meter SSB operation, plus repeater operation………I installed it as a mobil unit in my truck the first of January and
    then sold that truck and purchased a new one the last week of Feb…so it was not installed or used long as you can see.

Unfortunately, I could not find a way to install it in the new truck that would work and keep me happy with the cosmetics…….So I have decided to just live with my FTM 400 which is installed in the sun glass
    holder on the roof……

As such, I am selling this HF/6/2/70cm all mode Plus System Fusion…….I’ll make a fantastic deal at $800 PLUS shipping or Local pickup.

This is the A model with real time pan-adapter…...

Attached Files:

KA8UGB, K5MTY and WB0MMZ like this.
  2. AH6FF

AH6FF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I will take it if you still have it
    Harry Large

3. AH6FF

AH6FF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have paypal if need be or I can pay how ever you like my email is
    ah6ff@comcast.net

4. N5XO

It is all your's and even has the mobil mount if you desire.......E-mail me at N5XO@144200.net and we can work out the details.

5. N5XO

I just sent you a reply via e-mail......Send me your desired shipping address and zip, and I'll get a quote from UPS on the shipping charges and give you a total.

6. N5XO

Sold, pending receipt of funds

KA8UGB likes this.
  7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.