SOLD Yaesu FTM-400DR with MARS mod; TWO for sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA6KEN, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KA6KEN

KA6KEN Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale are two gently used Yaesu FTM-400DR dual-band APRS 50-watt mobile color touch-screen radios in great condition supporting analog and digital operating modes. The microphones and accessories are all brand new, never used (including programming cable and software). Andrew (KG6END) and I (KA6KEN) have these in our cars, and at home. Several people in the local ham community have these radios too. I used mine as a scanner for local fire updates in December (we are from Santa Barbara where we just had a massive fire followed by huge rains and devastating mud slides). The APRS function is really a fun feature – ask me about it! It also does GPS tracking and has an altimeter function and more. These have the "secret" MARS modification done to them already! They also have the original Fusion I firmware (if you desire newer Fusion II firmware, I’ll update for free). Pre-programmed with a code-plug with dozens of local repeaters and emergency channels (probably only good if you are in my area). Free 30 minutes of free training (if you are in my area; or maybe over the phone). $499 each, free shipping in mainland USA.

I am likely going to send these with a friend to Yuma for the swap meet this weekend, so if interested, please act immediately.

If interested place call my land line at (805) 685-2030 after 8am PST or PM me or email me at my call sign followed by @ and then my domain name, which is "alker.net".

The smoked plastic stand that the head is mounted to in a few of the pictures is NOT included. It did not come with the radio; it was from a third party and I am not selling it. Everything that was originally in the box is included. I kept everything down to the packing bags and last scrap of paper.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. K4KMW

K4KMW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in one of your radio's. I posted that I had sent you an email but admin didn't like it and deleted it. I attempted the phone number listed but no answer. Please respond to let me know if radios are still for sale.

3. NA2J

NA2J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Are they sold?

4. KA6KEN

KA6KEN Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD today.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.