SOLD Yaesu FTM-400 XDR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7HN, Oct 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7HN

K7HN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an almost brand new Yaesu FT 400 XDR 2m/70cm transceiver for sale! Has System Fusion, C4FM, Wires X and a beautiful touchscreen!

Purchased from HRO Portland about 2 months ago and used maybe 8 times. I just don’t use it very much and honestly it would be better served with someone who would enjoy it more. This rig has never been used in a mobile application. Only used inside my shack.

Comes with box, instructions and mounting hardware stock with this rig!

Here’s your chance to get a nearly new rig for a great price of $300.00 plus shipping

Won’t last long! Email good here on QRZ!

Attached Files:

KA8UGB, KE9OL and KD2RHT like this.
  2. N6DOZ

N6DOZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3. W4BVB

W4BVB Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll gladly take that off of your hands sir. I'll send an email as well. 73 Bradley W4BVB

KA8UGB likes this.
  4. W2MJP

W2MJP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If he don’t buy it. Let me know I will. 73

5. K7HN

Sorry everyone, I tried to finish this ad and my wife was hurrying out the door for work. I’ve been the victim of parts swappers before so no returns. You’re getting basically as close to a new radio as possible so it should last you until you’re ready to sell it to someone else! There’s been a lot of interest. Get back to me for those who are interested in purchasing.

6. K7HN

THANKS to all who contacted me some wonderful people.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.