SOLD Yaesu FTM-3200 DR/DE Transceiver #2

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4KMW, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4KMW

K4KMW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale a like new condition Yaesu FTM-3200 DR/DE mobile transceiver. Radio has been mounted in my SUV for that past 6 months. I have a work vehicle that I drive Monday-Friday and so my SUV only sees use on the weekends. Radio has the latest firmware loaded onto it which allows for the FTM-3200 DR/DE to be used with Fusion DG/ID repeaters and groups, along with adding Wires-X node station control. Only reason I am selling the radio is because I have found another radio from a local ham that I am wanting to purchase so the money from this will go towards my upgrade. Shipping to lower 48 is included in my price. I will accept PayPal for payment to my QRZ listed email address. As with all sales this item is being sold as is no returns due to parts swapping and scammers. All sales are final. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email.
    Included: Transceiver, MH-48 Mic, mobile mount, USB cable, and new never opened power cable. Original box, manual, and paperwork.
    Price $150.00 Shipped to lower 48 states.

20180211_124522.jpg

2. K4KMW

Price reduced to $140.00 shipped to lower 48.

3. K4KMW

Admin close this post. Radio has sold local. Thanks!

4. K4KMW

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.