SOLD Yaesu FTM-3200 65W VHF 2m Transceiver with System Fusion

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1UK, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K1UK

K1UK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

upload_2017-5-15_17-22-43.png

I have a Yaesu FTM-3200 that is excess to my needs. I bought it last summer as a basic solid 2M rig. Since then I've been starting to use the 70cm band and bought a dual band rig. My XYL will want to spend an equivalent amount in yard sale cash if I don't sell the rig so reluctantly here it is for sale. o_O

Gently used mobile (used as a base only) in non-smoking home. We have pets in the home but I never let them use the radio. ;)

Rugged and loud with 3W front facing speaker. System Fusion C4FM Digital Mode with AMS (Automatic Mode Select). This is a great basic 2M rig that does the basics and does it well. New the FTM-3200 retails for at least $150 before shipping.

It comes with original DTMF microphone, mounting bracket, DC power cord, and manual, all packed in the original box.

The radio is in very good condition (I'd say "like new" but no one ever really believes that anyway). It was in use up to this past weekend when I packaged it up for sale. I use velcro for my mic hangers so the metal mic clip is missing.

I'm asking $130. Regular PayPal only. If you don't have a PayPal account email me and we may be able to work something out. The radio will ship standard ground after payment has cleared. Price does include shipping to CONUS lower 48 only. I may consider reasonable offers and I may consider reasonable trades.

Please contact me by email to ask questions before the sale because there are no warranties and no returns after the sale. The radio will be sold as-is.

My email address is K1UK at ARRL dot Net.

73 and thanks for checking out the ad!

- Dave K1UK

K4MJF likes this.
  2. K1UK

K1UK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.