ad: MultusSDR-1

SOLD Yaesu FTM-100DR System Fusion/Analog

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF9L, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KF9L

KF9L Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale about 2 months old a FTM-100DR. The radio works excellent and is in excellent shape and looks new. I am Selling this because of family issues that have come up recently. I have already sold all of my HF radios and equipment and now selling 1 of my 3 dualband radios remaining. I plan on keeping the others. This radio new was about $310 I am asking $240 dollars shipped and that includes insurance. I may throw in something extra just to clear out something in my drawer but it may not be much but it will be ham radio related. This radio does come with the original packaging it came with and the original box.

I will ship within 24-36 hours of payment received.

I will email tracking at time of shipment

No international buyers

If interested, please email me at skycom291980@yahoo.com

Messages here will most likely not be answered. Email is much easier and faster. I monitor my email all the time.

I accept paypal for payment

$240 Shipped

Attached Files:

KA8UGB and KC9BNW like this.
  2. KF9L

KF9L Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio sold. no longer available

Sold sold sold

KA8UGB likes this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.