ad: Radclub22-1

SOLD Yaesu FT897D Shack in a box

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD5SPX, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KD5SPX

KD5SPX Ham Member QRZ Page

This FT897D was made in Jan of 2011 and recently tested at HamCom 2017 at the test booth showing 109W on all HF bands and previously tested on 2m/70cm. I took this as a trade and used it at the house for several weeks making numerous 20m contacts on SSB. Brought it along to Ham Com and it did not sell. So since I have many rigs already this needs to go. Comes with mic, technical manual, operating manual, FT897 brochure, laminated hard card and the long power cord. It is in decent shape 8-9 out of 10 and has many many features including selectable screen colors etc. I currently have it set to blue.

I am looking for $800.00 shipped to USA Only to verified Ham Licensed Operator. I will take payment via US Postal Money Order Only. My email and address is good on QRZ and you can contact me at kd5spx@gmail.com I just recently changed my Yahoo email addresses since I deleted all my Yahoo accounts when they sold to verizon. If you wish a phone coversation we can do that via email contact.

Thanks for looking. Radio will be professionally packed, shipped and insured via UPS and sent once payment has cleared.

73's.
    Wayne
    Kd5spx 897D pic1.jpg 897D pic 2.jpg 897D pic 3.jpg 897D pic 4.jpg 897D pic 5.jpg

NH7RO likes this.
  2. KD5SPX

Price has been reduced to $750.00 no trades .. 73's

3. KD5SPX

Radio traded locally upon Ebay auction win. Thanks Richard at Mtc your great!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.