SOLD Yaesu FT891 HF/6m IF-DSP radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AF5CC, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. AF5CC

AF5CC Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale a like new Yaesu FT891 transceiver. This is Yaesu's newest transceiver and is loaded with features.

It does 100 watts on HF and 6 meters and has a 3kHz roofing filter for strong signal handling. It has IF DSP for noise reduction, narrow filtering, notch filtering, and transmit audio tailoring. It has continuously variable bandwidth filtering, a Contour feature, manual and automatic notch functions, a CW memory keyer with contest serial numbers, and a voice keyer.

Too many other functions to mention them all. It was purchased recently and has had very light use.

It works fine with no issues and is in excellent physical and operating condition.

It comes with all of the standard accessories-hand Mic, power cord, manual, box, and mobile bracket. This is a great rig and works just fine.

I am asking $495 shipped for it. I can take PayPal/check/MO.

Please reply by email to AF5CC2 at GMAIL dot COM

73 John AF5CC

Attached Files:

KA8UGB and KN4OO like this.
  2. AF5CC

AF5CC Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio has been sold, thanks Colin

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.