SOLD Yaesu FT891 / Extra's

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0MUD, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. W0MUD

W0MUD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FOR SALE / TRADE

YAESU FT891 HF+6m 100 watt mobile. Firmware has been updated! (box, manual, power cord, stock mic and mobile bracket)

DIAMOND W8010 (75, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters) Only 63' long!

LDG 100Pro automatic antenna tuner (power cord, and connection cable for Yaesu and Icom)

HEIL mic MC-12 with Yaesu cord.

Retail for all is just over $1000.00! (DX engineering)

I would like to get $750 FREE SHIPPING (to lower 48) with insurance and tracking number. I will stay in constant contact with buyer along the entire selling and shipping process. Sold as is with no refunds. Everything works as it should.

I would consider trade for a Yaesu FTM400XDR, Kenwood DM 710G, Kenwood TH D74A, Dstar, YSF, DMR or APRS stuff. Let me know what you have and we can make a deal. Getting out of HF for now so I do not want to trade for other HF rigs.

Please contact Travis 970) 310-46 nine five. Call or text anytime!

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail2.jpg thumbnail3.jpg thumbnail4.jpg

K5MTY likes this.
  2. W0MUD

Sold pending funds. Thanks Terry!

3. W0MUD

Never received funds or reply from buyer. Back on the market! Make me a deal!

4. W0MUD

Once again SOLD pending funds.

5. N2RGA

N2RGA Ham Member QRZ Page

If it doesn't work out let me know I have a FTM400XDR with Remote Head Extension Cable and Mic extension Cable. Would just like the radio
    Email is good on qrz

6. W0MUD

SOLD

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.