SOLD Yaesu FT8900

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6JON, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6JON

W6JON Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling two Yaesu FT8900 quad band radios for $250.00 each. it comes complete with the separation kit. The radio is 100% working condition.
    Here is what the package includes:
    Radio , Mounting Bracket , Mic. Seperation kit: backer and both wires (no screws)
    Power cable..
    No orginal Boxes got destroyed in garage cleaning.
    $250.00 each includes shipping will include insurance. pay with PayPal or Cashers Check
    reason for selling replace with Icom IC7000 the RV and Truck.
    Thank you
    W6JON
    John Beckers

Attached Files:

K5MTY likes this.
  2. AE6CP

AE6CP Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in one of your 8900s. I sent email to your QRZ address, but it didn't go through. Please let me know email, or contact me via QRZ email for me.

AE6KO
    Carlos Perez

3. AE6CP

Ack! I realized I was sending to the wrong email address. Please check your mail @twc.com

AE6KO
    Carlos Perez

4. LU6EQT

LU6EQT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi man ! please send me your email for payment via Paypal
    tks
    Ricardo LU6EQT
    HOLIDAYS IN MIAMI

5. AE7BR

AE7BR Ham Member QRZ Page

What is paypal addres for pay?

6. W6JON

send me and email and I will send you my phone number I only have one radio left
    w6jon@twc.com

7. AE6CP

I'll vouch for the condition of the remaining rig. It's in very sweet shape.

This ad is legit -- from the courtesy of W6JON, to the condition of the FT-8900. I saw it tested in person.

Thanks and 73, everyone!

AE6KO

8. KG6BTB

KG6BTB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,
    I'd like to purchase. Let me know what PayPal account to send money to and I'll get right on it. My email is jars07@gmail.com
    Nate

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  9. W6JON

SOLD

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.