ad: BilalCo-1

YAESU FT857D W4RT Kranker Knob

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2ZXL, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KC2ZXL

KC2ZXL Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu ft857d + collins 500hz cw + inrad #720 2khz ssb

I have for sale, a mint YAESU FT857D along with Rockwell-Collins 500Hz CW and INRAD #720 2KHz SSB filters for sale for $875 shipped to CONUS Only via US Postal Priority. Radio has very low use time and is in perfect condition. Age about 2 years old and everything that came with the radio is in factory packaging. At this time, I am not looking to trade and payment is via US Postal Money Order only and will only ship with insurance once the payment has been received.

Thanks and 73!
    Pete KC2ZXL

Attached Files:

2. KC2ZXL

Okay, here's a photo of the radio. That reminds me, also has the W4RT Kranker Knob. Antenna tuner is not for sale BTW.

Attached Files:

3. KF4PSC

KF4PSC Ham Member QRZ Page

HELLO would you be intrested in trade ?i have a almost mint ts850sat . thanks David

4. KC2ZXL

Sorry not looking to trade right now. Price has been reduced to $830 firm.

5. KC2ZXL

yaesu ft857d hf transceiver w/ extras

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]I have for sale, a *LIKE NEW* YAESU FT857D HF Radio with Rockwell-Collins 500Hz CW and INRAD 2KHz SSB filters along with W4RT4 Kranker knob. Radio was manufactured on 4/10 and S/N is 1G410181.

Radio is in perfect condition in terms of both cosmetics and function. Everything that came with the radio from the factory will be included on the sale.

Sorry, I am not looking for trade at this time and will accept U.S. Postal Money Order only and will ship only to CONUS (No International Sale).

Price is $855 and I will pay for shipping.

Thanks and 73!
    Pete KC2ZXL
    [/FONT]

Attached Files:

6. KC2ZXL

I have a *MINT* condition Yaesu FT857D with W4RT Kranker Knob (original knob included) for sale for only $675 shipped to CONUS (sorry no trades). This radio is approximately 2 years old and comes with original box, hand mic, mounting hardware, and power cord. Radio is stock (never been modified) and outputs full 100W on HF, and full power on UHF/VHF.

Price is firm and will be shipped double boxed via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. I will only accept U.S. Postal Money Order to the address provided on FCC.gov ULS for callsign KC2ZXL.

Thanks for your time and 73!

Pete KC2ZXL

Attached Files:

7. NA6F

NA6F XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Pete,

Two questions
    - is the $675 a mis-print?
    - dio you perhaps have the separation kit?

Thanks

Rich KJ6WIB

8. KC2ZXL

Not a mis-print, does not include filters. It does not come with Separation Kit.

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.