For Sale Yaesu FT857D w/LDG FT meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KR9T, Aug 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. KR9T

KR9T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For Sale is my Yaesu FT-857D HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver with an LDG FT meter. This radio is in excellent physical and mechanical condition. I am the original owner. IMG_1627.jpg IMG_1630.jpg IMG_1629.jpg IMG_1628.jpg It has never been mobile, comes from a smoke free home and has seen very limited use, mostly on receive. It comes in the original factory box with all factory accessories including the unused mounting bracket and unused separation kit. It also includes a colorful quick guide to operation as well as the original operating manual. Price: $699.00 plus $10 to help defray the cost of shipping within conus. PayPal OK. Good on QRZ. Contact KR9T at burt.krain@gmail.com

K5MTY and KC7EQO like this.
  2. W2JLD

W2JLD Ham Member QRZ Page

whats the difference in the ft tuner for the 857 as opposed to the yt tuner you have....im interested in the yt

3. W2JLD

W2JLD Ham Member QRZ Page

my bad just realized it is a mketer and not a tuner...sorry...first cup of coffee...how much just for the 857

4. KR9T

KR9T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold, pending receipt of funds.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.