ad: wmr-1

SOLD Yaesu FT2DR/DE with charger

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD6ZI, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:02 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. AD6ZI

AD6ZI Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an FT2DR dual band handheld for sale. I decided to just stick with my FTM-400 for Fusion work. The price includes the CD-41 drop in charger. Both were purchased earlier this year and are in perfect condition. I am asking $250 for the combo. Shipping is extra up to $15, then I will pick up anything above that amount. Shipping is to the continental US only. I prefer Venmo for payment but PayPal is ok.

I also have the SCU-39 cable kit, new and unopened (see the pic). You can do the programming using an SD card but the cable makes it more convenient to connect directly to your PC. The programming cable is USB A on one end and a special mini-usb connector on the other that looks to be proprietary. The cable kit is an additional $40.

Thanks, John AD6ZI DSC_0083 (Medium).JPG DSC_0085 (Medium).JPG DSC_0086 (Medium).JPG DSC_0087 (Medium).JPG DSC_0088 (Medium).JPG scu (Medium).JPG

KA8UGB and KE9OL like this.
  2. AD6ZI

Sorry, forgot to include some contact information. You can email me at john.e.vercelli@gmail.com or phone/text at 530-990-2174.

AD8EP likes this.
  3. AD6ZI

SOLD. Both the radio and the cable have been sold.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.