SOLD Yaesu FT2000D - 200 Watt w/ Panadaptor and Software

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9ZE, May 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K9ZE

K9ZE Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for your consideration is the FT2000D (200 Watt)-- rare find. Included is the Panadaptor dongle, the software on CD, the original FT2000D Owner's manual, the power supply, the radio, and original hand mic. The picture shows the Panadaptor in use.

This is a BIG radio, full of features that is costly to ship given size and weight. Double boxed for safe shipment, this radio is in good shape with usual wear. I am happy to QSO with interested party before shipment to confirm operation. My information is current on QRZ. Please see my QRZ page for more pics or email for more pictures as needed. $1400 shipped to USA.

This radio performs exceptionally well with 200 watts and a great antenna, often eliminating the need of an amp.

Might entertain trade for consideration of equal value and quality.

Attached Files:

K5MTY, KD2RHT, KC8TMW and 1 other person like this.
  2. K9ZE

K9ZE Ham Member QRZ Page

firmware is latest version installed. S/N info on back from PS: 788026107964 (SER NO 7M270250)

3. K0PLW

K0PLW Ham Member QRZ Page

Good Day! Do you accept paypal? And is shipping included in your price of $1400.00?

Regards,

K0PLW

4. WP4NQA

WP4NQA Ham Member QRZ Page

Still available? I have hf radio or amp for trade,let me know .Tnx

WP4NQA in FL.

5. K9ZE

K9ZE Ham Member QRZ Page

yes

6. KI5FEN

KI5FEN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Still waiting for a reply to my message

7. K9ZE

K9ZE Ham Member QRZ Page

kd6dmi- you have an expired call sign and you said your address is wrong on qrz -- I responded and told you to update your info on QRZ --

8. K0PLW

I think your response to my mail was yes, so I would like to purchase your system with PayPal shipped to me for $1400.00.
    My regular email is bobw474@comcast.net for further communication.

Thank you!
    K0PLW

9. K9ZE

K9ZE Ham Member QRZ Page

K0plw - received your message.

10. K0PLW

One other thing I neglected to say in my previous mail is that I would with PayPal for goods and services, not friends. I hope this is OK.

Best Regards

K0PLW

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.