ad: ARR

SOLD Yaesu FT1DR 2m/440 FM/Fusion HT with lots of accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB1BDM, May 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KB1BDM

KB1BDM Ham Member QRZ Page

IMG_0308.jpeg IMG_0296.jpeg IMG_0301.jpeg IMG_0312.jpeg

For sale is a Yaesu FT1DR handheld. It does FM and Fusion digital on 2 meters and 440 with all kinds of extended receive including HF AM reception. I bought it new a couple of years ago and only used it occasionally and it works perfectly. It comes with the original battery (FNB-102LI 1800mAh), factory antenna, factory wall charger, and manual. Included are the following extras:

- Yaesu SBR-14LI 2200mah extended capacity battery
    - brand new 3rd party 2200mah extended capacity battery
    - yaesu alkaline battery shell allowing low power opertation using 3 alkaline batteries
    - spare yaesu factory antenna
    - Diamond high gain SRH77CA 2m/440 dual band HT antenna
    - Yaesu drop-in rapid charger CD-41
    - 3rd party speaker mic
    - Yaesu programming cable
    - 12v cable /w powerpole connector (rapid charger works better with this than stock wall adapter)

I'm asking $250 shipped to CONTUS via USPS Priority Mail and I can be reached at todd@tektodd.com. Thanks for your interest! 73 de KB1BDM

Attached Files:

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. KB1BDM

The FT1DR is alot more sophisticated inside though, like having TWO vfo's allowing simultaneous reception on 2 different frequencies/bands, having an integrated GPS receiver for use with Fusion, built in analog APRS TNC, and tons of other stuff I probably don't even know about. I appreciate you checking out my listing though. 73

KA8UGB likes this.
  3. N8RGO

N8RGO Ham Member QRZ Page

Yea no problem Sent you and e-mail as well, if you care to respond, no biggie if you do not, thanks.

4. N3DXE

N3DXE Ham Member QRZ Page

this guy does not answer emails???

5. KB1BDM

I do. I apologize for not replying sooner. Check your email when you get a chance :) 73

6. KB1BDM

please mark this as SOLD. thank you!

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.