For Sale Yaesu FT101B Station

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4UYA, Sep 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KI4UYA

KI4UYA Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling more of my personal collection. Medical issues are forcing me to sell off my collection. Sale includes a Yaesu FT101B, YC601 Frequency Readout, Sp101 Phone Patch, YD144 Desk mic and a YP150 Dummy Load. All pieces are a 9 or better in appearance and operation. The only issue to mention is some paint missing around the power switch on the FT101B. Common issue with the early FT101s. Due to recent shipping rate increases, this os being offered as a pickup only or buyer arranges shipping. Not included is the QTR24 clock hanging on the wall. I'm asking $500.00 for everything. I'll throw in a FT101B VFO not shown in the picture. One more note....The phone patch has the original telephone hook up cables. Rarely found anymore which makes it a great collectors piece.

IMG_0367.jpg

KG9IO, KC2KDV, KC2YMO and 16 others like this.
  2. K3LU

K3LU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice complete setup. The power switch paint is just a testament how reliable this gear is over the decades. Good luck! PS: Gotta love the term "Landliner"

VU2USA likes this.
  3. KA3BQE

KA3BQE Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Very beautiful. Wish I lived closer.

4. HK1A

HK1A Ham Member QRZ Page

My first HF radio. Good memories.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.