Sale/Trade Yaesu FT1000 200 watt HF radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5TD, Mar 30, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FT1000 which I acquired that I am looking to trade for something with 6 meters on it as well. This is the 200 watt model with the built in PS that does true dual receive, and has a built in keyer, automatic antenna tuner, APF filter for CW (very effective) and RF speech compressor. This was Yaesu's top of the line radio for quite a while and it is still a great performer.

This radio has the TXCO-1 installed, the BPF-1 bandpass unit (allows you to use a separate antenna on the second receiver) and cascaded 500HZ filters for CW.

The case is in very good condition overall but there are 2 operational issues with this radio-the 6db and 18db attenuation positions do not work, the 12db attenuation works fine. Also, the IF shift function is fine, but the width control which is on the same control doesn't work most of the time. The shaft is somewhat loose for this control and that is probably causing the problem. If you can overlook or fix those 2 issues it is a great radio.

I have the power cord, mic, manual and original triple boxes for this radio. Would be interested in trading it to someone in the Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, or Austin areas in Texas, or Oklahoma City, SW Oklahoma area.

Might also accept cash offers in those areas.

Let me know if you have a HF/6 rig to trade for it.

Please respond by email to AF5CC2 at GMAIL dot COM or at 580-591-6885

73 John AF5CC

001 (640x480).jpg 002 (640x480).jpg 003 (640x480).jpg 004 (640x480).jpg 005 (640x480).jpg

W2CSI likes this.
  2. W2CSI

W2CSI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi John,

I have the FT-450D HF/6 radio and it is in great working condition. Would you be interested in a trade?

Thanks,
    Charles,
    W2CSI,
    ncphotos@gmail.com,
    828-231-5460.

3. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the offer, it is no longer available.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.