Yaesu FT ONE

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by 2E1GAD, Nov 25, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: l-BCInc
  1. 2E1GAD

2E1GAD Ham Member QRZ Page

i have a question guys , on this radio . i have been offered to buy , one of these radio . receive is okay and waiting for the transmit report on it soon. So if was to offer a price (United Kingdom) What would be considered as a pair price for one of these . in full working conditions ( note a Rally price not Ebay ?) I do realise these rigs are a bit of a handful Note i have 4 Kenwood TS520 TS520SE TS530S TS830S so glutton for punishment on the older radios . Dam it i just realised i not got the full set yet ? TS820S and TS510. So i am looking forward to the forums remarks on this . Perhaps i need my head examined . My current collection is FT991 FT450D Ft311RH Kenwood TM D700E TR751E . My wife says i have a collection . well she has books and books and books and knitting patterns and me in her collection. Anyway being serious for a change , are these radios worth buying. I think they had the odd serious issues ?????

2. 2E1GAD

2E1GAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Michelle RIP one of our cats is in the picture Charlie the other one has decided not to be a model cat. Sits on my lap when using the radios .