For Sale Yaesu FT-991

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8LCS, Nov 8, 2019 at 3:27 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K8LCS

K8LCS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,
    I am considering offers on my FT-991 in Mint Condition,
    covers HF 6M 2M and 440 and has C4FM
    it is a Late Serial Number FT-991 without any of the problems the early models had.
    My wife bought it from HRO Nov 25 2016 for 2016 Christmas just as the FT991A models were being introduced, it is NOT an "A" model - however the factory upgrade is available through Yaesu,
    but the only difference I am aware of is the waterfall, the 991 has either live waterfall or live audio, 991A has both.

It came with a factory 3 year warranty and I have not had a moment of trouble with it in the almost 3 years
    I have owned it, warranty is good until Nov 25 registered and I have proof of purchase.
    On Christmas day 2016 I placed it on the shelf you see it on, and it has not moved since, NEVER MOBILE
    not one single scratch, I also added a German Glass Screen Protector, and you would never know it was there unless I told you.
    I would rate it a 9.9 out of 10 on used equipment, the factory paint is dull in the top center.

I have used it on 2/440 FM HF SSB and HF FT-8 and WSPR and HRD
    it easily interfaces with a computer with only a USB cable
    It has had all software updates, the ATU works very well on anything 3:1 and under as designed.
    It comes with Stock Hand Mic, original box and packing and manual.
    You will not be disappointed in it's condition.
    I will reset it to Factory Settings before shipping

I am asking $800 shipped and insured to you, STRONG Double Boxed...
    Or $750 in person picked up or meet withing 60 miles of Jackson, MI
    I prefer postal money order, but will take PayPal without any additional fees to you.
    - No Friends and Family B.S.
    My email is good on QRZ or text at 517 499 5366 and I will call you right back.

This is a very fine radio I am selling because Santa may be getting me a new Yaesu

73 es God Bless de
    Lance K8LCS
    991 call.jpg 991.jpg 991 -2.jpg 991 -3.jpg 991 btm.jpg 991 front.jpg 991 ls.jpg 991 rs.jpg

Attached Files:

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. K8LCS

K8LCS Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD Pending Funds

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.