For Sale Yaesu FT-991 (not 991A)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM6LPP, Oct 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
  1. KM6LPP

KM6LPP Ham Member QRZ Page

I've bought it a year or so ago and lost interest. It comes with its original box and everything stated below. I also have two antennas that you can get for free if you pick them up (San Diego county). And some good quality cable going to the antennas. I think I have some connectors that I'll also throw in if I finfpd them.
    First antenna is a Tram dual-band and you can find it at Home Depot as item 300026057. Also from HD items 1000892084 And 1000892096 are included.
    The other antenna is a MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-1778 G5RV Wire Antenna 160-10 Meters, 102 Ft Long. It's mounted on a big boulder behind the house and it'll be a bit tricky to unmount to one side of the dipole. I have a ladder that reaches that far but you'll have to do it.

From the original posting I’ve bought this from (also from QRZ):
    Like new condition Yaesu FT-991 (not "a" version) purchased from HRO. This is from the last build batches (serial number is 6129xxxx) from Yaesu.

The radio has lived most of it's short life unpowered or receiving, probably less that 1 hr TXing in total.

No scratches or damage of any kind. Never opened or modified. Updated to the latest firmware from Yaesu.

Includes everything that originally shipped with the transceiver: box, books, cables, mic, etc.

Also includes the adms programming software.

Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Or you can pick it up (San Diego county).

Attached Files:

KA8UGB and M3VPI like this.
  2. KM6LPP

I forgot the most important piece - the price is $750.

KA8UGB and KE9OL like this.
  3. AF4VO

AF4VO Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you take PayPal?

4. KM6LPP

Looks to me that my last post did not stick...
    Yes, I take PayPal. Thanks!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.